(This site's in process. Lots of links and text still to fill in.)
"I’ve never worked for very long at anything I didn’t love. And so now in my seventies, I’m more inclined to keep at all the things I love rather than retire from any of them."
Find Out More About...
- Coaching/Counseling : specializing in poly-friendly and jealousy issues.
- Intimacy : leading workshops in intimacy and communication skills, and free mini-workshops to introduce HAI.
- Performing : I’m performing an adult concert called "Tales From The Attic," which I’m very excited about.
- Radio/TV : listen to my Voice Over mp3.
- Writing : Diana and I have co-written many songs, and more recently, a romance novel. See my blog, and excerpts from other projects.
- Second Fiddle : visit our store in Shelburne, ON, or online. Write us.
These days I'm deeply involved
Awareness Institute (HAI) and producing their workshops in Canada.
See the schedule of workshops below. They take place at
the Ecology Retreat Centre, in the Hockley
Valley north of Orangeville. I'd love you to attend a free 2.5
hour mini workshop that offers a taste of the full weekend
event. They are held around the province. To stay
current with the most up to date HAI Ontario events, go to or
join our Meetup page: www.meetup.com/haiontario.
I have returned to counseling, the profession I was educated in before I left a doctoral program at OISE to pursue a performing career. Over the years I have stayed in touch with this calling, having collected a certificate in mediation with PRS and associates in Guelph, Ontario, and one in sexology with the Michigan Sexology Institute. My work as an Intern with HAI over the past decades has been a powerful teaching.
Upcoming HAI workshops
Ontario 2015 workshop schedule
April 24-26 Level 1
June 12-14 Level 1
august 21-23 Level 2
Sept 25-27 Level 3
November 6-8 Loving Sex