(This site's in process. Lots of links and text still to fill in.)
"I’ve never worked for very long at anything I didn’t love. And so now in my 8th decade, I’m more inclined to keep at all the things I love rather than retire from any of them."
Find Out More About...
- Coaching/Counseling : specializing in poly-friendly and jealousy issues.
- Intimacy : leading workshops in intimacy and communication skills, and free mini-workshops to introduce HAI.
- Performing : I’m performing an adult concert called "Tales From The Attic," which I’m very excited about.
- Radio/TV : listen to my Voice Over mp3.
- Writing : Diana and I have co-written many songs, and more recently, a romance novel. See my blog, and excerpts from other projects.
- Second Fiddle : visit our store in Shelburne, ON, or online. Write us.
These days I'm deeply involved
Awareness Institute (HAI) and producing their workshops in Canada.
See the schedule of workshops below. They take place at
the Ecology Retreat Centre, in the Hockley
Valley north of Orangeville. I'd love you to attend a free two
and a half hour introduction. They are held around the
province. To stay current with the most up to date HAI
Ontario events, go to or join our Meetup page:
I have returned to counseling, the profession I was educated in before I left a doctoral program at OISE to pursue a performing career. Over the years I have stayed in touch with this calling, having collected a certificate in mediation with PRS and associates in Guelph, Ontario, and one in sexology with the Michigan Sexology Institute. My work as an Intern with HAI over the past decade has been a powerful teaching.
Ontario 2014 workshop schedule
April 11-13 Level 1
May 23-25 Jason's Sex Workshop
June 13-15 Level 4
August 22-24 Level 1
Sept 26-28 Couples
Oct 17-19 Level 2